Are you looking for a well-made, medium capacity compost tumbler for backyard composting? The Tumbleweed Compost Tumbler is the answer. Just think of all the beautiful flowers and vegetables you will be able to grow with the rich, organic compost made with your very own Tumbleweed Compost Tumbler.
The Tumbleweed Compost Tumbler is a free-standing tumbling compost bin. Air and moisture are distributed by the tumbling action ensuring the ideal conditions for rapid decomposition.
The Tumbleweed’s unique compost bin rotates effortlessly on its axis, and the contents fall from the top to the botton of the bin as it is rotated. The breaker bar across the middle of the bin helps break up clumped organic matter as it falls past.
Simply add your organic waste to the tumbler on a regular basis and give the barrel a couple of spins to ensure proper mixing of the organic materials. No more turning your compost with a pitch fork or following complicated layering techniques.
With a few spins each day and the right mix of organic matter, you can end up with dark, rich, organic compost in as little as 21 days. Composting time is dependent upon the mix of materials, moisture content of the compost, weather, etc.
For best result, use approximately 75% dry ingredients (shredded newspaper, grass clippings, leaves) and 25% moist waste (dead flowers, vegetables scraps). The Tumbleweed will work with any blend of organic material, but the process may take longer to complete. Remember, a well-aerated bin (daily spinning) helps break down materials into ready compost faster.
More About the Tumbleweed Composter:
- Constructed of heavy duty UV-protected polypropylene plastic
- Has two animal-resistant twist lock vented lids which allow for easy filling and emptying
- Has center stainless steel rod which helps break down material in the composter with each spin
- Comes with complete instructions for assemble and how to make compost
- 46″ high x 26″ wide x 34″ deep
- 58 gallon capacity (holds 7 to 8 cubic feet, or approximately 6.2 bushels)
- Weighs 22 lbs
Purchase your very own Tumbleweed Compost Tumbler from our Store.
All orders include FREE Delivery!
- how to get viagra from a doctor
- use of viagra for normal men
- cheap cialis paypal
- allibi weight loss pills
- buying viagra cialis and levitra
- how to get viagra in melbourne
- letrozole loq price
- to buy cheap viagra
- do you have have prescription buy viagra
- sca armour for sale
- cialis 10 e 20 mg opinione
- cialis 20 mg efeito
- can you get viagra in costa rica
- buy ventolin inhalers online cheap
- cialis senza ricetta medica
- buy burt&39;s bees baby powder
- discount viagra canada
- buy viagra uk chemist
- how long does it take for viagra 100 mg to work
- es efectivo el cialis generico
- viagra email scams
- if you buy bottle 500mg vitamin c tablets
- where to order ultram
- buy cialis online canadian no prescription
- splitting celexa pills
- buy iconia w700
- aldactone (spironolactone) pills
- viagra herz medikament
- lexapro discount plans
- cialis 5 mg ecuador
- do i need prescription for viagra in canada
- can take 150mg viagra
- uso viagra fibrosis pulmonar
- neomycin polymyxin b sulfates dexamethasone sale
- buy cialis dubai
- sildenafil citrate 100mg vs viagra
- cipro buy online
- buy differin 0.3 online
- canadian generic viagra cheap
- order neem
- plus puissant que le cialis
- levitra sale no prescription