The Worm Factory® 360 can be used indoors or outdoors allowing year round production. Now composting is no longer limited to backyards. The Worm Factory 360 is odorless making it great for apartments, kitchens, garages, porches and more.
How It Works:
Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient rich compost.
As waste is broken down, moisture filters through the system, taking nutrient-rich particles with it. You can drain organic liquid fertilizer right from the spigot.
Learn More About the Worm Factory 360
- Year-round production
- Odor Free operation
- Available in four tray options
- Expandable up to 8 trays
- Color: Terra Cotta
- Easy to assemble and manage
- Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot for easy draining
- Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
- Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
- 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Quick FREE Shipping in the US, directly from manufacturer (additional shipping to Canada)
- 4 Stacking Trays
- Collection Base
- 16-Page Instruction Book
- Ventilation “Quick Tips” Lid
- Coir Brick
- Worm Bedding
- Accessory Kit
Questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply click the “Add to Cart” button below to purchase your very own Worm Factory 360 – TC today!